Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I had to recycle power on our Vodavi phone system and now

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Jones. I had to recycle power on our Vodavi phone system and now all my phones give a message of LKD-30D ...............................OK SYNC
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: None of the phones work now. Buttons do nothing.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Phone Systems Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What is the model number on the phone system?