Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Several years ago I purchased an AT&T Four Handset Answering

Customer Question

Several years ago I purchased an AT&T Four Handset Answering System with Caller ID/Call Waiting. It has DECT6.0 Digital Technology. The package also contains the following notation: Issue 1.1, FO7/23/2009, KV 09/2007. Shortly thereafter I purchased 4 additional handsets. I installed all eight units in our 3 floor condo and have been satisfied with the purchase ever since. Suddenly, several days ago, we were unable to get a line on any of the handsets (also on the base unit). I checked all the units, turning them off and turning them back on. No line. I'm hopeful that you can call me and walk me through the steps needed to make them work. My cell telephone # ***** ***** XXX XXXX. Thank you for your assistance. Thank you.
Harvey XXXXXX
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Harvey & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That model should be printed on the bottom or back of the MAIN BASE UNIT, and start with a letter or two (like CL or EL) and then be followed by a few numbers.
2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line (not part of the MAIN system), and if so, are they working properly?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)