Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

My name is prakash
, i am having the panasonic

Customer Question

Customer: Hi my name is prakash
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i am having the panasonic KX-TEA308 and i need to connect with my windows 10 pc for programming but unable to connect via USB
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Phone Systems Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
As you say """JustAnswer charges a fee(generally around $18) to post your type of question to Phone Systems Experts (you only pay if satisfied)."""""""we have to pay only after we satisfied, but its already debited from my account. How its is
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Also it has been charged $26 instead of $18 as mentioned??
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please clarify?
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Do you have the proper software for this?
The connection is not going to work under windows 10, in fact it won't even work under 8 or in most cases even on windows 7.

There are some known hardware limitations with these systems that simply won't connect under newer operating systems. Most installers keep an old xp or 7 laptop around just for this purpose.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok iam will try with PC with window7. But as you say """JustAnswer charges a fee(generally around $18) to post your type of question to Phone Systems Experts (you only pay if satisfied)."""""""we have to pay only after we satisfied, but its already debited from my account. Also it $26. What is this?
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

I'm an independent tech, I have no access to billing issues.

But, what you were seeing initially was an automated chat/advertisement, and it notes *generally around 18, that is an average, the final price is determined by the urgency, level of detail, and category of your question, it could be more or less. You pay the full amount to the site up front, that is how it works, and that satisfaction is related to the quality and accuracy of the answer. At the end, you're asked to rate MY service as an independent tech, which is the only way the site credits me for my time.

Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1QwLxGh

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,