Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My XK-PRW120 phone system tells the caller my message system

Customer Question

My XK-PRW120 phone system tells the caller my message system is full. How do I delete the messages?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome,

If you can confirm that the messages are stored in the INTERNAL answering system of your phone, you can "selectively" erase messages (one at a time) by pressing *4 (star-four) to erase the currently playing message.

OR

If you want to erase ALL messages store, use the *5 (star-five) key sequence.

Either one of those should make some space available - so that new messages can be recorded.

As a reference, I have a link to the electronic (PDF) version of the FULL manual for this system, and the key sequences list above are on page 37 of that manual.

ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/telephone/kxprw120/kx-prw120_mul_om.pdf

BUT, if your messages are actually stored in a "voicemail" system from your provider, then you will need to get the instructions for your provider - on how to erase messages and make space for new ones.

I hope this helps. Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them (you may have to scroll UP or DOWN) or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)