Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

MY ATT UVERSE TELEPHONE LINE ( XXXX) WENT DEAD A FEW MINUTES

Customer Question

MY ATT UVERSE TELEPHONE LINE (XXX XXX XXXX) WENT DEAD A FEW MINUTES AGO (2:40 PM, CST). IS THIS THE CORECT LINE I CAN FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG?
HARRY XXXXXX TELEPHONE NUMBER XXX XXX XXXX
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello Harry & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of the issue you are having with your phones.

We can help you troubleshoot the issue here - if you would like. If you would like to do that, may I ask:
1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?
2) Do you have OTHER services through U-verse, and if so are they still working?
3) When you say the line is "dead", does that mean that NO CALLS can be made AND/OR received?
4) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line (not part of the MAIN system), and if so, are they working properly?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR RESPONSE, I FOUND AN ANSWER TO MY PROBLEM, AND EVERYTHING IS WORKING. THANK YOU. HARRY XXXXXX
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

You are quite welcome Harry,

Please let me know if you have any more questions - either now or in the future.

Take Care, Greg A.

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)