Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a Panasonic digital cordless phone model KXTGD210,

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic digital cordless phone model KXTGD210, 212 AND 213 series and I accidentally managed to erase the display. How can I restore it?
THANK YOU.
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
When will I receive answer?
Expert:  Greg A. replied 12 months ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of the issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) Can you CONFIRM the Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That should be printed on the bottom or back of the main base and START with KX-TG.
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system, and if more than one - do ALL handsets have the same issue?
3) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
4) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line (not part of the MAIN system), and if so, are they working properly?

Thanks

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I responded to your questions yesterday, did you see? Still waiting for answer. Thanks.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 12 months ago.

Hi again,

If you replied via email, that does not get sent here. So no, I do NOT see any response back here on this page.

Let me put those questions below again, just in case you need them and can try again to post the answers here.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

Thanks

(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 11 months ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)