Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have blocked a number. I want to UNBLOCK it. Model

Customer Question

I have blocked a number. I want to UNBLOCK it. Model KX-TGA410 Panasonic phone. The phone is not equipped with an UNBLOCKING prompt. I need to have it removed to a nearest Panasonic repair center in my area today. I live in Rolling Meadows, Illinois. Please help.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem.

On the handset press Menu#217.

Use the arrows to choose the number from the list.

Choose erase, select yes, and then press off to confirm once you are done.

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.

If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Panasonic.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

What happened when you tried this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
tHE ANSWER YOU GAVE ME DID NOT WORK! i HAVE CALLED TO KEEP CALLING ME AND HER NUMBER IS ***** BLOCKED! i DON'T APPRECIATED GETTING CHARGED ANOTHER $18 FOR THIS PHONE CALL WITH YOU.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I am opting out and opening this to all experts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I PAID $31 FOR THE URGENT RESPONSE. WHAT IS GOING ON?
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier,

If you still need help with this, may I ask:

1) What is the model of the MAIN BASE UNIT of your Panasonic system? That should be printed on the bottom of the MAIN BASE and START with KX-TG, and then have four NUMBERS following it (and no "A").

2) Are ALL CALLERS blocked, or just one or two?

3) What did you SEE on the handset display when you TRIED to steps mentioned by the previous expert?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Greg A. can we do again what Teddy M. suggested this morning, And if it doesn't work (to satisfy my concern), then I will authorize the phone call support. thanks.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I just want to make sure you did the steps properly AND under the right conditions.

So can you tell me the Model of the MAIN BASE UNIT?

And can you tell me what you saw (on the handset display) when you TRIED the steps?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
only one number is ***** blocked . I attempted it doing MENU 217, use arrows, chose the number, erase, then, yes. off. didn't work.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

OK - I do NOT see the # key between the MENU and 217 here.

So did you actually press the # key, and get into the "block" menu?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I just wanted to check if you were able to find and UNBLOCK the number - using that # ***** between the MENU and 217?

Please let me know if that worked for you or if you have any more questions.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)