Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

DECT 6.0 phone. We changed our phone service to Verizon

Customer Question

DECT 6.0 phone. We changed our phone service to Verizon wireless yesterday and they told us it may take a few days to work. however, we can call out on our handsets as we have called our ell phones and both worked. However, we have called our home phone from our cell phone. When we do, it goes directly into voice mail and does not ring. We have tried several times. Also, when I press the volume up button on the base init, it rings each time I press the button. ????
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with? That should be printed on the bottom or back of the main base unit.
2) How many TOTAL cordless handsets do you have with this system?
3) What phone service provider (phone company) DID you have for this phone line - before switching?
4) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line (not part of the MAIN system), and if so, are they working properly?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)