Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

KX-TA824, I was trying to programming with a PT phone, Then

Customer Question

for a KX-TA824, I was trying to programming with a PT phone, Then I tried to enhance the program using a PC. but I wasn't sure as to how to transfer that info to the KSU
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

This is a pretty big undertaking since the learning curve is fairly steep. But I can provide you a link to the references that will help you get there with a little work. Here is a link to that page:

http://bitli.es/jDBMIy

Please take a look and let me know if you come across any specific questions that I can help you with.