Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a Panasonic cordless phone KX-TG8033Al model and

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic cordless phone KX-TG8033Al model and there is a different dial tone as if there is a message on the phone, but there are no messages as they are all cleared. How do you change this and revert to the normal dial tone ??
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back how the "...no messages as they are all cleared..." was checked/done. Additionally, who is your phone service provider please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Telstra is the service provider and I can confirm no messages as they are all claered
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

If the "...confirm no messages as they are all claered..." are the messages stored in the Panasonic, then the issue may be with the MessageBank of your account with Telsra that is/was automatically provided/engaging.

To confirm that the messages are stored in your MessageBank with Telsra, have you tried dialing 125 102?