Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I wish to disconnect my VOICE MAIL MESSAGE AS WITH CANADA

Customer Question

I wish to disconnect my VOICE MAIL MESSAGE AS I AM GOING WITH BELL CANADA --- Please disconnect for me -- Now Mty Model # ***** ***** 4771CB 6.0I am getting no calls as my MAIL BOX IS FULL Please take off your voice mail or Tell me what to do !!!!! I AM A Facilitor who deals with people who have lost a dear person through death ----- I need my Phone please take off your voice mail message please now for me ..
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any trouble you are having with your voice messaging system(s).

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) What phone service provider (phone company) you CURRENTLY have for this phone line?
2) What message system is telling you that the "mailbox is full"?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not spending any more money for you to give me an answer .. Please take your VOICE MAIL OFF MY PHONE PLEASE ____ Thank You
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE WILL YOU TAKE YOUR VOICE MAIL OFF MY PHONE ???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The phone service is with you !! And I wish to have Bell give me phone Mail !! As your phone a PANASONIC DID HAVE THE VOICE ON THE PHONE WHEN I BOUGHT IT !!! I am Not happy with your company as I have to pay for service and Bell does all trouble areas for free !!
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

Sorry for any delay - I got disconnected for a bit.

NOTE: We here at Just Answer are independent experts, with experience with multiple phone systems and phone service providers. But we do not directly represent Panasonic, Canada Bell, OR any other phone service provider OR manufacturer of phones.

Being independent and having experience across brands also lets us recognize "symptoms" of most situations, and guide you to get the "system" (combination of service provider & phone) set up the way you want it to behave. So when you mentioned the "mailbox full" phrase, that lead me to ask the questions above.

So let me ask a slightly different question:

Is the "mailbox full" a message you are seeing somewhere OR is it an announcement you are "HEARING" (or someone else is hearing) when you call into your own number?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please note when people call me they can not get through as the response that tells the caller --- " MY MAIL BOX IS FULL " I am not aware that it is happening until my people Email or call again when they can not get through.. This is not a --SAFE PHONE SYSTEM AS I NEED MY PHONE AS I HAVE NOT ONLY PEOPLE CAN NOT GET ME BUT I HAVE HEALTH PROBLEMS AND NEED MY PHONE AND AS I STATED I AM A FACILLITATOR who counsels those who have lost there LOVED ONE Etc. So my phone is my ----- work horse --so to speak.. Do you understand what my problem is.. ??
Thank you -- can you please take off my answering message for me please.. ********* And I am not willing to spend another amount of money to speak to your Company-- I would like it if you can fix my problem .. E. Garner
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I DO understand what you are saying, BUT as you described the symptoms to me, I do NOT KNOW if this is a PHONE issue (with the Panasonic system) OR a phone SERVICE issue.

That is WHY I asked my questions - to get more details and try to find out if this is a PHONE issue or a SERVICE issue.

Does that make sense?

If so, please try to answer my questions, and we can continue to FIND the issue.

If you don't understand what I am asking, let me know that too, and I will try to rephrase.

Here are the questions again - for your convenience

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)