Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

LANDLINE NUMBER, --xxxx. I HAVE NO PHONE SERVICE NOW DAYS.

Customer Question

THIS IS A LANDLINE NUMBER, xxx-xxx-xxxx. I HAVE NO PHONE SERVICE NOW FOR 4 DAYS. THIS IS A BUSINESS & PERSONAL PHONE LINE AND ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE SERVICE FOR MEDICAL REASONS. HAVE SCHEDULED A U=VERSE ORDER #HFNHA7ESCXBR. WAS SENT AN E-MAIL THAT ORDER WOULD BE CANCELLED IF I DIDN'T CALL AND I AM UNABLE TO. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. I CERTAINLY DON'T CARE FOR THE SERVICE I'M GETTING AND NEED MORE SECURITY THAT A PHONE IS WORKING WHEN NEEDED.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of the issue you are having with your phones or phone service.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The Make & Model Number of the phone system you are working with?
2) Are there ANY other "symptoms" you can tell me about this issue?
3) I assume your phone service provider (phone company) is AT&T, but can you VERIFY that this is a "U-verse" phone service, and NOT the old-style (direct wire) service?
4) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line (not part of the MAIN system)?

5) Have you gone through ANY other troubleshooting steps - not mentioned here? I see that you unplugged something from the wall, but I don't see what was unplugged, and I assume reconnected.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)