Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

Have KX-TGEA20 phone, but no instruction manual. Need

Customer Question

Have KX-TGEA20 phone, but no instruction manual. Need directions to set up voice mail
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the model number of your base station (not the handset)?
Who is your phone company/carrier?
Are you referring to answering machine, or voicemail?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
KX-TGE270
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
or Model KX-TG465S
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Thank you,

I can send you a copy of the manual, for your reference.

But I need to know more about what you're trying to do, to give you more specific information though.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

CLICK HERE for a copy of the manual

For most providers, if you actually want to use voicemail (from the phone company, not the internal answering system) then you can just pick up the line and dial *98.

The phone light or message indicator will show when you have new messages. No other setup is necessary.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1gHgnhz

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

Note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.