Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

We recently bought a Panasonic KX-TG403SK Digital Cordless

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Terry. We recently bought a Panasonic KX-TG403SK Digital Cordless Phone and a Panasonic KX-TG40SSSK from COSTCO in Redwood City. Unfortunately the only documentation we have is the COSTCO register receipt for the sale on 10/30/2015 and the Panasonic instruction booklet. I am baffled by where or how to figure out the handbook. Is there any sort of service that comes to the home and installs these things? They are of no use to me now.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

This is not typically something that would be installed by an outside company, though it is certainly possible. You'd pay 2-3 times the price of the system to have a tech out.

I can help guide you through, if you can tell me what part you're having trouble with.