Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have just moved 5 miles down street I need to reconnect

Customer Question

I have just moved 5 miles down street I need to reconnect phone to a new number how do I do that it keeps flickering that I have a phone message and I do not..I have tried comcast and they suggested I call you. Please help..The phone keeps shutting off also, the Model no is TGE260. Thankyou
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
KX-TGE260 is the phone Model, Thank-you for your response..Lorraine xxxxxx xxx-xxx-xxxx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please call with answer if possible I am here right now but have to leave shortly.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have paid by pay pal...
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Before anything else I need to make sure you know this is a paid tech support site called justanswer.com I do however work on Panasonic devices daily. On your phone is the blinking light for VM (Voice mail) or Answering system? Only one is actually housed on your phone the other is on the Comcast service.