Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I am looking instructions Panasonic Model No. KX-TG572K

Customer Question

I am looking for operating instructions for a Panasonic Model No. KX-TG572K phone set. The label also lists Model Kx-TGF 350. am interested in obtaining operating instructions for this phone. contact:***@******.***
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

I have a link to the electronic (PDF) version of the operating instructions for this system below. You may need to highlight the entire link and then right-click to open the document or save it to your computer. You will also need some form of PDF Viewer program to open the file. Most computers have such a tool pre-installed, but if yours does not, just let me know and I can provide a link to a viewer program.

ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/telephone/kxtg572sk/kx-tg572sk_tgf35x.pdf

Please let me know if you have any more questions about this phone system or any trouble seeing that document.

Thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if that works for you, or if you have any more issues.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)