Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My home phone currently does not work. I have no dial tone

Customer Question

My home phone currently does not work. I have no dial tone and am getting static. This is the third or fourth time i have had this problem in the last few years. It seems that when it rains the problem occurs. In the past, the technician said the problem was in the junction box down the block. I would like my phone fixed ASAP.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the phones. Additionally, who is your phone service provider please? Have you tried bringing this concern to their attention?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone is Panasonic Model #KX-TG6431. My provider is ATT. I thought that it directed me to you. I am confused. I first reported the problem ATT.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Sorry as it would appear that you are trying to reach AT&T.

This is an independent site and is not affiliated with any manufacturer, brand or product; neither do we sell parts, components nor devices. Members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Would you still like to continue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to complain to Att that I am being given the runaround. I appreciate your info, but it is ATT's responsibility to fix my phone.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Appreciate the post back and your kind understanding.

Good luck with your concerns.