Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a Panasonic telephone(s) that have not dial tone. I

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic telephone(s) that have not dial tone. I have checkedwith Time Warner,my server, and there is nothing wrong there. The telephone is on, and it says talkon the face of the phone; however, there is no dial tone and I cannot dial out and no one can dial in. I would like to talk to a technician.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The same thing happens with all I want to sicontinue the whole thing with you. Disregard any payment you may have because you have not answered my questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
PLEASE DISCONTINUE OUR SESSION AND I WILL PAY NO AMOUNT AS I HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

It takes a bit for messages to go through. I'm a human being, not a computer, and just as you didn't respond for over 15 minutes from my initial reply, I cannot respond instantaneously either.

I cannot give you a specific answer without you providing some of the additional details I had requested.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

If you wish to continue, as you've already paid the full agreed upon fee, then please reply with the specific details that I have requested from you.

Otherwise, you may seek a refund/cancellation through customer service if you prefer. I have no access to billing information.