Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have had a Panasonic kx-TG7521AL PHONE WITH 5 extensions

Customer Question

Hi, I have had a Panasonic kx-TG7521AL PHONE WITH 5 extensions working great for several years until now all of a sudden no one can contact us when they phone all they get is a voice saying welcome to voice mail system then a long beep . AS I cannot find the setup instructions now for these phones I have looked on net to try and download new ones but cannot find these any where. HELP ANY IDEASto get our phones working again????? ps. I have checked batteries and don't look too bad. RGDS Keith
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of the issue you are having with your phones.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:

1) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
2) Can you still make OUTGOING CALLS with your system?
3) If you have ANY other devices (phones, fax, alarm system, etc.) attached to this same phone line (not part of the MAIN system)?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
High Greg thanks for reply my son has just turned up and after checking all my connections noticed that I had kicked out one of the wires from under my desk I feel very silly contacting you now especially when it was such a simple fix. I realised I've paid for an answer and now its been resolved my end so if you could consider a refund i would be very grateful but if not i totally understand as i paid in good faith and you did reply.
Could you please ensure there are no other payments charged to my account as i was only after one question to be answered and not wanting to be charged for a monthly service
again sorry for the bother
regards
Keith
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Keith,

I'm glad you got the system working again.

I can see that you don't have any monthly plan or subscription, so any deposit you may have made would be the only charges that would be made.

And I believe you can request a refund in your "My Account" page - on your side of the system.

That being said, I do not receive any payment unless you rate my service at a higher level (good or above), but feel free to not rate at all - if that is your choice.

Please let us know if you have any more questions in the future.

Cheers, ***** *****

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)