Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a Panasonic cordless phone KX-TG6572. I need 1 more

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic cordless phone KX-TG6572. I need 1 more hand set for it, it is the wine red colorow can I order one or find one locally? Thanks Jan - Tuscaloosa, AL
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

May I ask the TOTAL number of handsets you have for this system - already registered (connected with the main base unit)?

Also, did any of the local stores have COMPLETE systems of the type you are looking for (MAIN base and handset(s))?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I did not see a response back from my first post, but wanted to send the following before I sign off for the night.

I asked about the TOTAL number of handsets you already have because most Panasonic Main Base Units (including this one) can have UP TO SIX (6) handsets registered at any one time. So if you already have that many registered, trying to add an extra handset wouldn't work.

I asked about if the COMPLETE systems were available LOCALLY, because trying to find JUST an extra handset can be very difficult. This is because these SYSTEMS were made a few years ago in "limited numbers", and very few of these "Wine Red" systems (and handsets) were made.
So it MAY be easier to find a complete SYSTEM, with two or more handsets, instead of a single additional handset.

Now I DID find the systems listed on both the Panasonic website and on Amazon, for about the same cost (depending on shipping). I have links below to both sites.

KX-TG6572R system on Panasonic Site >>Click Here<<
.

Search for KX-TG6572R on Amazon (search results) >>Click Here<<.
.

NOTE: I noticed that some of the Amazon results were for "refurbished" systems, so please check ALL the details about warranty and return policy if you notice that detail in the listings.

If you do decide to get a system (vs. just a handset), the extra base unit could be used as a "spare" - in case the one you have now ever has an issue, and the handsets for the new system can be "de-registered" from the new base and "registered" to the current base unit - to expand that system.

I hope this helps. Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions.

Take Care, Greg A.

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

(im)