Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I( just purchased a portable phone system KX-TGE230 to

Customer Question

I( just purchased a portable phone system KX-TGE230 to replace a 2010 system KX-TG4031. Is there any way I can transfer my 50 stored phone numbers from the old to the new systems? Thanks. ***** ***@******.***.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, Bob, there is no way to transfer information between these devices.

They have no internal memory card or connection/cable port to link them.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

The easiest way to get info into the new phone, other than programming each number individually, is to wait for people to call you, so their info shows on the caller ID, then you can add them to the phonebook from the caller id list as they come in.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1gHgnhz

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.