Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

Madam Please advise how to obtain an Operating Manual Nortel

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam
Please advise how to obtain an Operating Manual for your Nortel Model A0660998 either via e-mail in pdf or jpg format to***@******.***, primarily involving the record feature.
********
If there is a charge involved please advise and I will charge it to my Visa.
*Thank you for your immedaite attention to this request.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Nortel.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator