MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been repairing telephone systems, wireless and wired multi line systems as well as computer transmisions.
11519491

My model # KX-TG4734B S/N 2GAQAO18680 home phone. calls go

Customer Question

my model # ***** S/N 2GAQAO18680 home phone. calls go right into vM and I don't know how to fix. can you help
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your phone system?

Also were there any power outages or storms just prior to this problem?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3 years old. it came with a bundle pkg from Comcast. yes there were storms several days ago. I am 81 yrs old so pls be patient with me

Hi thank you for all that information and no worry I will go slow for you I understand.

Do you have the user manual?

This may have happened due to the storm causing damage to the machine, but I will check into that with you.

If you would like to talk on the phone if that would be easier for you if I called you please accept this phone offer, if not we can work like this here.

Thank you

Tech Michael

Thank you

Tech Michael

Hi are you still there?

I can help I need to know if you have your user manual for that phone system?

Thank you

Tech Michael