Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I have a Panasonic phone system model, KX-TGA641. I have the

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic phone system model, KX-TGA641. I have the base unit and 4 handset units. It has worked great for several years but lately it takes a long time to charge and sometimes when I am talking , the handsets go out. I think I need new rechargable batteries. It looks like they are AAA.
Please inform me as to where I can order these.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

These units take a standard AAA battery type, however it is a special rechargeable NIMH battery, not a disposable alkaline type.

You may order replacements online here: http://amzn.to/1Rl8ATn

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.