Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I would like to add two extensions to my and a friends

Customer Question

I would like to add two extensions to my and a friends systems. One has a base # ***** 1029 and a handset #KX-TGA 47 and the other has a base #PLNC 1010 and a handset # ***** KXTGA652. That would be 4 items in all. Would this be possible and are the items available?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

You MAY be able to add handsets to these systems, but let me ask a few questions.

May I ask:

1) the Model Number of the MAIN BASE UNIT of each system? I ask because the PLNC number you sent appear to be for AC power adapters - which usually plug into the bottom or back of the MAIN BASE UNIT. Base units usually have a model number in the format of KX-TG xxxx - were xxxx is a 4-digit number.

2) Will these system be used in the same or different locations (such as different homes)?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)