Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

I am looking best voice modem businesses, school, outgoing

Customer Question

I am looking for the best voice modem for small businesses, school, for an outgoing message system. I like "IVM Answering Attendant". The modem needs to be TAPI compliant and able to display to the computer caller ID info. Single line. Simple.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

Are you looking for the best as in "best quality" or "best price"?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
best price. And it has to work. Full-duplex. PCI or USB. Computers don't have serial cards anymore. IVM works on the first outgoing call, but then call the second before the first has hung up. I think the problem here is that the modem I am using is not full-duplex.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Have you considered a Zoom modem? I would suggest this one for what you are describing:

http://www.zoomtel.com/products/3095_specs.html

If this did not work, please come back and let me know what happened when you tried it by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue. If it did work, please don’t forget to leave a positive rating by clicking the stars/smileys - it is greatly appreciated.