Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

How do I unblock a number on my KX-TGE230

Customer Question

how do I unblock a number on my KX-TGE230
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your phones.

To answer your second question: Yes, there is a fee for advice and instructions on how to unblock a number.

In order to do that, may I ask:
1) Can you CONFIRM that the number is ***** blocked by the Panasonic system? That is, was the number stored in the block list of the system, and you can not get it out (or turned off)?
2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can confirm that the number is ***** blocked by the panasonic system and my provider is Comcast.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again and thanks for that information.

NOTE: You do not have to open new questions to get an answer. Please try to stay on this question thread so we can keep this straight,

OK - the hardest part of unblocking a number is ***** the RIGHT instructions - from the manual - as they can be a bit confusing as written.

What I have done below (in an attached image) is HIGHLIGHT JUST the steps that need to be done. I can also put this in TEXT instructions - if you need that. Just let me know and I will do that for you.

But in the mean time, try the steps that are in the image (from any handset - while NOT on a call), and let me know if you can unblock that number.

If it does not work, let me know what you get stuck.

Thanks, ***** *****