Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I just installed ios 9.0.1 on my iphone 6 and now the phone

Customer Question

I just installed ios 9.0.1 on my iphone 6 and now the phone won't boot up
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. It's possible that the update has done something to corrupt the operating system files, especially if the update did not finish. You may have to do a restore of the phone.

you can do that through iTunes by doing the following:

Connect the iPhone to a computer and open iTunes. If iTunes recognizes the iPhone and indicates that it is in recovery mode, attempt to restore the iPhone. If the iPhone doesn't appear in iTunes or if you have difficulties in restoring the iPhone, see this article for further assistance.

if you have additional questions or if this procedure does not help you get your phone back to booting, please let me know along with any specifics you have and I'll continue to help.

Have I answered your question or do you need additional information?

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service, OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT at your convenience.