Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I have a landline vetch answering machine model IA5870,

Customer Question

I have a landline vetch answering machine model IA5870 , SNEJ200746692, what number do I use to get my messages when I am out of town with my cell phone
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any trouble you may be having.

If you are referring to the "remote access code" for this phone system, the default code to enter when you dial in is 19 (one-nine).

If you don't have the manual handy for this system, I have a link to the electronic (PDF) version for you below. The default remote code is mentioned on page 31.

http://cdn-media.vtechphones.com/ecp/documents/product_Product/79/UserManual/221/IA5870_Manual.pdf

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any issues seeing that manual, or any other questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)