Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I've purchased a Panasonic land line phone Model no.

Customer Question

I've purchased a Panasonic land line phone Model no. KXTGF372, or maybe ending 3,4 ,5
The Operating Instructions are full of code numbers. I can't find anything about "Code numbers in the booklet. What are code numbers? What are they for?
I have other questions that I'd like to talk with a technicians about on line.
Telephone(###) ###-#### I'm ***** *****nah.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello John & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of any issue you may be having with your phone system.

I don't have a phone line available to be able to talk with you right now, but we may be able to straighten this out in this format, and at no extra cost (phone calls are an "additional service").

May I ask if you have any specific issue with the phone itself?

OR - are you trying to find a SPECIFIC code to use?

I only ask because MOST "codes" are used as "commands" - to program various feature of the system in a "direct command" mode (vs. going through a "menu" system).

Please let me know know.

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've received no help at all from my expert, just responses that ask for more money.
Doesn't Panasonic have customer service people who will help me understand the "Operating Instructions that came with the phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Forget it. Just answer gets zero stars from me.
***** *****nah
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

Perhaps there is a bit of a misunderstand here, as you have reached Just Answer, and we are not directly affiliated with any particular company or manufacturer of phones - including Panasonic.

But we can often help by answering your questions, and help you understand the instructions - if you have specific questions about the system.

If you would like to continue, please let me know.

If you would like to TRY and contact Panasonic Customer support, I have their contact information below.

Panasonic Product Support and Technical Assistance
Phone: 1-***-***-****

Hours
Mon-Fri 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM EST
Sat-Sun 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM EST

NOTE: There is often a long wait time to actually speak with someone, so please allow plenty of time for your call.

Thanks, ***** *****

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)