Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have Mitel SX 50 hotel. If I put it on Night mode after 3

Customer Question

Hi, I have Mitel SX 50 for my hotel. If I put it on Night mode after 3 rings it tansfers back to switch board and any calls from room it rings the switch board only and not the extension for the night mode. What can I do so that it will ring the extension only for any incoming calls weather it is from outside or from the room. Thank you.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Has it always operated this way, or was it working correctly and then stopped working the way you wanted it to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It has been always operated this way

I have the excerpt from the manual for the night mode settings. There aren't many, but you can adjust the extension.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know that but I don't want to change the extension. I want change that it rings back the motherboard after 3 rings and all calls from room rings motherboard also instead of the night extension.

the only a setting that can affect that is Call blocking. Make sure call blocking is turned off by pressing the call blocking key until call block is cleared.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's always cleared. No call blocking activated. As I said it's been like that so looks like there might be some change needed in configuration.