Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

When i set up my 44225 phone to call forward to a ssd number

Customer Question

when i set up my 44225 phone to call forward to a ssd number it just gives the caller a busy signal -- no forwarding
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My panasonic hac vb-44225 large display does work when I forward to an internal extension, just not to an outside phone number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What I did exactly was
on/off
721
#004 - Screen responds FWD -SSD004 and DND/CF light does light up red
on/off
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

If there is something you normally have to dial to get an outside line, make sure you are including that in the phone number that you are entering as the destination phone number. Sometimes this will all automatically be added using the dial plan but if you're getting a fast busy signal, that would normally indicate that you are not accessing outside line at all. Adding the access code should correct the issue. If it does not, or if you still questions, please let me know.