Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

How do I turn off voice messaging/

Customer Question

how do I turn off voice messaging/
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

It depends on what type of phone and or phone system you are trying to disable messaging on. Are you trying to disable messaging for a single extension, or for an entire system? The the case, please let me know what type of system you have including the model number of the main system and I can help you get this straightened out.