Freddy M.
Freddy M., Technician
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

Please recommend 2 phone systems or 4 analog lines and 3 or

Customer Question

For dresteve2000 only!
Please recommend 2 phone systems for 3 or 4 analog lines and 3 or 4 handsets and best websites to purchase same.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

dresteve2000 has not been on for many hours.

Do you wish to continue to wait or can I help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I was asking for recommend 2 phone systems for 3 or 4 analog lines and 3 or 4 handsets and best websites to purchase same.

but now I am considering Ooma business.

Any thoughts?

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Do you need multiple extensions or just additional handsets that all work on the same line?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

4 phone lines and up to 8 handsets. I am thinking of trying Ooma business.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

I am not sure what kind of phone systems they allow but if you can use a Panasonic KX system you could have 6 handsets with multiple extensions through them. Otherwise for what you want you would need a pbx type system. See here for more on that: Click Here

Ooma basically creates a virtual version of that using VoIP from your internet connection. Your current phone provider may even offer a pbx type system AT&T used to I am not sure if they still do. PBX though can be expensive see here: Click Here

If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Phone system.