Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I ave 40 polycom 335 phones I bought of Ebay. I can use the

Customer Question

I ave 40 polycom 335 phones I bought of Ebay. I can use the 1,3,5,7 trick to get in and point the phone to my voip providers server. This process also resets the admin password ***** the phone interface but does not reset the admin password ***** the phones WEB interface. I need access to the Phones WEB interface to make some tweaks. Please advise. Polycom asks as if I am trying to hack into FOrt Know and wants ridiculous fees and red tape to provide assistance.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

All you should have to do is access the IP address of that phone in a browser in order to bring up its web interface. However, if you cannot get into the web interface because of a password ***** the only person or people I can help you is the party that sold the phones to you. If they are not on their default settings. What happens if you type in the IP address of a handset into a browser on the same network? What do you get?