Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I have digital cordless phone model kx-tg433sk which is

Customer Question

I have digital cordless phone model kx-tg433sk which is supposed to have capabilities to be used on 6 phones, but it needs (kx-tgca321) how do I get this device.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Your initial system came with 3 handsets.

It can indeed support up to 6 devices total (this includes handsets, key locators, and extenders).

The accessory handset model compatible with your base station is the KX-TGDA20

This accessory/add on handset is a slightly different design (key layout) than the included handsets, which are not available for accessory purchase.

You may order extra handsets here: http://amzn.to/1UpJDLN

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Given the costs of individual handsets though (over $100 for 3), it may actually make sense to buy a new bundle system,

you can get a new system with a base station and 3 handsets for half that price: http://amzn.to/1QbkOxp

Just set the extra base station aside (doesn't hurt to have in storage as a spare in case your existing one dies at some point) then pair its handsets to your existing system.