Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

I want to buy a VTSN6187. I want to l now how the Home

Customer Question

I want to buy a VTSN6187 Bundle. I want to l now how the Home Safety works. I presently pay $30 a month for the service. I wear a pendant. If I need help I prress the button and a person answer and asks me what I need. If medical help he calls for that help. Then he stays with me until my problem is solved. I can call anywhere there is a cell tower. Is that the way your system works? I hope then I could save $360 a year. Please tell me how your system works. I am hard hearing. Does this system have volume control. I am anxious to hear from you. ***********
b
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

I have checked the number you provided and I am not showing any security systems under that, if you can provide the name of the brand/manufacture then I should have better luck.

Most security systems are different from what you have unless they also have an optional accessory that has what you have, however these usually only work in the space of the system where it is installed, not abroad like your current system. I will be happy to review the bundle once you can provide more info on it but I can say that most likely you would have both systems in that case.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.