Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I hav a panasonic KX-TGA470 telephone. One of the remote

Customer Question

I hav a panasonic KX-TGA470 telephone. One of the remote phones displays "No link to base. Reconnect main base AC adapter. Please tell me what to do
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?
4) Do you have dsl service on the same line?
5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually) (what you sent is the handset model)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well, just press the orange reply button.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel. we have to leave.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I cannot cancel (I am an independent tech, responding in good faith to your question on my own personal time - I have control over billing/account issues).

Your question is open/posted, and I'm available to assist you when needed. Just bookmark/favorite this page and you can get back to me whenever it is convenient for you to do so.

Best regards,