Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I Have a Panasonic kx-tga402c cordless phone but i can't

Customer Question

I Have a Panasonic kx-tga402c cordless phone but i can't find manual. I want to set the answer to more rings. How do i do it?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
May I ask the Model Number of the MAIN BASE UNIT of your system?
That model should be printed on the bottom or back of the MAIN BASE UNIT and START with KX-TG, followed by a 4-digit number.
Thanks
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I didn't see a response about what MAIN base unit you have, but I wanted to send the following information before I take a break for the evening.
I will assume that your MAIN base unit has a built-in Answering system, and that is the system that you want to change the number of rings on.
I have a link to a video that shows how to change number of rings (ring count) for most Panasonic systems.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV702EQAoec
Please take a look at that video and try the same steps that are shown there.
As noted in the video, if you are using a "Voice Mail" system - from your service provider - you will need to contact your service provider and get instructions for their system.
Please let me know if that works for you or if you have different results or more questions.
If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****

(im)