Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a cordless phone serial no.kx tga410 how do I

Customer Question

I have a cordless phone serial no.kx tga410 how do I eliminate the backed up voice mails so that others can leave a message?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...
Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the base unit. A KX-TGA410 is the handset. Additionally, who is your phone service provider please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At&T sorry I went to lunch. I have been trying to get the answer for 1 hour!
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
As posted above; "...re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the base unit. A KX-TGA410 is the handset..."
Please re-confirm: "...eliminate the backed up voice mails..." and not 'delete the messages in the Panasonic's built-in answering system'
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My base unit code number is *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Waiting your reply. Call me if possible XXXXXXXXX. Thank You.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Appreciate the additional information though the KX-TGA131 is again a handset. Which now is confusing as the earlier provided handset was a KX-TGA410.
Do you have two (2) phone systems?
Still, to "...eliminate the backed up voice mails...", access your Voice Mail box.
In most instances, pressing 3 would delete a message.
Pressing 3 and then 6 would access the "Erased Messages" that serves as the back up. Pressing 3 again would erase the message permanently.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Louie,Since I Have not heard from you in days, please give me your phone number so I can call you when I'm available. Thank you. My number is(###) ###-####Mark Ianni.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Mark but with my current location, phone calls would not be practical.
Were you able to read the above post?
"...Appreciate the additional information though the KX-TGA131 is again a handset. Which now is confusing as the earlier provided handset was a KX-TGA410.
Do you have two (2) phone systems?
Pressing 3 and then 6 would access the "Erased Messages" that serves as...|