Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

How do you change the greeting

Customer Question

how do you change the greeting
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
May I ask the Make & Model Number of the phone/answering system you are working with?
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
KX-TG6521
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again and thanks for that model number.

Sorry for any delay.

May I ask if you still have the manual for this system? I only ask so that I can provide a link to the electronic version OR reference a particular page number for you.

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I didn't see a response back from my last note, but wanted to send the following information before I sign off for the night.
First, here is a link to the system manual, and you will find the steps for recording a greeting on page 37.
ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/telephone/om/kx-tg651x_kx-tg652x_kx-tg653x_kx-tg654x_mul_om.pdf
Also, I have a link to a video that shows how to record a greeting. Please take a look and try the same steps on your own system.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqnQLiaGO7Q
I hope this helps. Please let me know your results or if you have any more questions.
If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.
Thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)