Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

The LS6325-4 package I just opened does not include

Customer Question

The LS6325-4 package I just opened does not include batteries. Can I use the batteries from my 6329-4 system?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
May I ask:
1) If this is a NEW system (the L6325-4)?
2) WHERE this system was purchased from?
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is a new system, that is, it has never been used. I purchased it in 2012. Don't recall from where.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again and thanks for that information.
I only asked because a NEW system SHOULD include the battery packs. Perhaps there are "stuck" in some other part of the packaging?
In any case, I checked at it appears that the battery packs for these two systems are the same - at least for the voltage and power rating (2.4 volts @ 400mAH). So assuming the CONNECTORS on the two systems are the same (they should be), you should be able to swap the old batteries into the new handsets.
BUT, if you need new batteries, I also did a search of Amazon and found these packs. I have the search results linked below. You MAY also find these packs locally - but can expect to pay a bit more - especially if you by single-pack batteries.
Batteries for LS6325-4 (and others)
http://amzn.to/1SPTWbc
Please let me know if the old batteries & connectors do fit well in this new system or if you have any more questions.
If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.
Thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)