Nathan, Technician
Experience:  Residential and commercial systems.
59725966

I've gone around in circles, was told to contact Encompass,

Customer Question

I've gone around in circles, was told to contact Encompass, they gave me your customer service number, they connected me to business & they won't talk to me because I don't have a business ID no. So help: I have a home computer phone system, KX-TA824 advanced hybrid system with 4 land phones +1 plugin portable (2 home lines). My portable died & I need to know how to replace it & no one can tell me so far. It's KX-TG2500B. Please tell me what portable today would work with the system & where can I purchase it?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

You can use the same model system for replacment. However this is a very old model (16 year)l so they are difficult to find. You can sometimes get them on ebay, but be sure you buy a matching pair.

You cannot buy just a handset, you have to replace both the handset and the base, as they are linked together at the factory - you cannot just program a new handset to the existing base station.

This is the current iteration of a cordless model that can integrate with your existing pbx: http://amzn.to/1NaCSFZ