Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

We have a Panasonic 6.0 Plus model KX-T6-6641 Is there

Customer Question

We have a Panasonic 6.0 Plus model KX-T6-6641 Is there anyway to add more storage so we may add more phone numbers?
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Excuse me, this is taking too long. Please cancel my answer and I do not wish to join up, so please do not charge my card/
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier and to hear of the issue you are having.
If you still want help, May I ask
1) Approximately HOW MANY phone numbers to you have stored in the system already?
2) How many MORE numbers do you need to add?
3) Do you have ANY of these numbers WRITTEN DOWN (recorded) somewhere - outside of the phone system?
I ask these questions because there IS a LIMIT to the number of names and phone numbers that can be stored in the system, and there is NOT a way to "add more storage" to these particular systems.
About the only way I can think of is to get a NEWER phone system, as the more modern systems can hold MUCH MORE (10 times or more) information.
If you would like me to research what systems have more storage, just let me know the TOTAL number of names and numbers you will need.
Thanks
P.S. We do NOT always have someone here 24 hours a day to be able to respond "quickly" to your questions, but can often respond in a reasonable time frame.
Also, I believe I can find a solution for you, but it WILL take a few exchanges of information, so please be understand that this WILL take a bit of time to help you.
(im)
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)