Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

I have two (2) 4 line Panasonic phones (model #s: KX-TG4500) and also

Customer Question

I have two (2) 4 line Panasonic phones (model #s: KX-TG4500) and also two (2) Handset Speaker Phones (model #s: KX-TGA4500). I only use two (2) lines, #s 3 & 4. I am having a number of issues and need help. Basically the issues are; #1.) I can't reset the the data memory card, #2.) one of the lines won't ring, and #3.) am not able to delete messages, and finally #4.) callers tell me from time to time that they can't hear me. I would prefer to speak with you to engage your help in solving the problems.
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Finally, one other point. I have the "OP Mans" and have tried everything and come up empty.
I believe it would be most helpful for you to walk me through the troubleshooting steps as I do what you tell me needs to be done. My telephone number is(###) ###-####
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
How old is the phone system?
If all handsets are affected by the same problem then the base station has a fault and will need to be replaced or sent to a Panasonic service center for repair.