Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My 4 PHONES only read "Voice Mail Msg. Via Phone Co." . How

Customer Question

My 4 PHONES only read "Voice Mail Msg. Via Phone Co." . How do I clear them out out of all phones? I've called VZ + they told me to get in touch with Panasonic, because you'r the only ones that can make the voice mail msg. go away.
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. What is the model number of your phone system? This should be on the main base and start with kg-tg, if it is a panasonic system. Can you also please pick up the line for me, and listen - what do you hear? A normal dial tone, a few beeps first, or a fast dial tone?