Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

I purchased a 3 piece phone set on July 6th. As of yesterday,

Customer Question

I purchased a 3 piece phone set on July 6th. As of yesterday, July 26th, I get a dial tone, but when I dial a number, the phone is simply silent. When I call my number, it goes straight to voice mail. What do I do to fix this?
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want to warn you that it is possible you will need to replace a part in order to fix this. There are a few different things that can cause this and a couple different parts so we would need to troubleshoot to find out for sure. Do you still have the old system? If you do can you switch them just to test and let me know if the same thing happens?
.