Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

How do I get messages on model kx-tg4131

Customer Question

how do I get messages on model kx-tg4131
Category: Phone Systems
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry to hear of any issue you are having with your messages. May I ask:1) Are you trying to set up the system for the first time?2) if you are trying to listen to your messages remotely?3) Having some other issue with the system? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will be calling in to get messages, how will I get them?
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again and thanks for that information. OK - let me look up the DETAILS for you, but the basic process is to call your number from a touch-tone phone, and then to enter a code WHILE your greeting is playing. I will see if I can find the full manual for you too. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the code?
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, OK - I found the FULL manual for you - in electronic format (as a PDF). I have a link to it below. ftp://ftp.panasonic.com/telephone/om/kxtg413x_mul_om.pdf As for the code, the "default" code is 111 (three ones). That assumes that you have not changed the code since owning the system.Page 31 of that manual goes into more details about how to change the code, if needed. Please let me know if you have any trouble seeing that manual, or issues getting access to your answering system. Thanks, ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the 111 works thank you
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
You are quite welcome. Please let me know if you have any more questions about or issues with your system. If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them. Thanks, ***** *****
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hi again,
I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.
I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.
Thanks, ***** *****
(im)