Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

We have just purchased panasonic landline phones.

Customer Question

We have just purchased panasonic landline phones. the screen shows Voice Mal MSG via phone co which we do not use. How do we get this off the face of the phone and have the time and date appear. Also when the phone rings it says the name of the person calling, we do not want that feature. How do we inactivate that feature?
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought this was a free service dis-regard question.. I do not want to be charged. Delete credit card information. We will find our answers else where
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,
May I ask:
1) The Model Number of the phone SYSTEM you are working with? That model SHOULD be printed on a sticker - on the bottom or back of the MAIN BASE UNIT and start with KX-TG.
2) What phone service provider (phone company) you have for this phone line?
3) Have you EVER used the Voice Mail feature of your service provider?
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please dis-regard question. We thought this was a free service. Please delete credit card information.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.
Very good. Let me know if you change your mind.
NOTE: We experts have no access to ANY of your account information. To have any CC or other information deleted, please use the following link.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help
Have a great weekend, Greg A.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank you. Please dis-regard and delete credit card information. Thanks again