Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Working with Electronics for 25+ years.
5229702

My voice mail has a busy signal and I can't get rid of it.

Customer Question

My voice mail has a busy signal and I can't get rid of it. It happens when I try to get my voice messages
Category: Phone Systems
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority. Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them? 2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?3) Is this a landline from the local phone/cable company, or a VOIP service (vonage/magicjack/etc)?4) Do you have dsl service on the same line? 5) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the base usually)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1-yes
2-no
3-xfinity
4-pnlc10503-xfinitu
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.
That last number (pnlc) is off the power cord, I need the model number of your actual phone base station please. Also please clarify - is the issue that when trying to check your voicemail, you dial the access code but get a busy signal?What keys are you dialing or button are you pressing to access VM?